“There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- The only thing that matters is submitting to the will of God.
- The white man is destroying the world.
- The word ‘Islam’ means ‘peace.’ The word ‘Muslim’ means ‘one who surrenders to God.’ But the press makes us seem like haters.
- There are more pleasant things to do than beat up people.
- There are no pleasures in a fight but some of my fights have been a pleasure to win.
- To be able to give away riches is mandatory if you wish to possess them. This is the only way that you will be truly rich.
- To make America the greatest is my goal, so I beat the Russian and I beat the Pole. And for the U.S.A. won the medal of gold. The Greeks said, ‘You’re better than the Cassius of old.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Ali Quotes (201)
- Are Quotes (5203)
- Beat Quotes (56)
- Do Quotes (3522)
- More Quotes (2209)
- Muhammad Ali Quotations (115)
- Muhammad Ali Quotes (116)
- Muhammad Quotes (126)
- People Quotes (4151)
- Pleasant Quotes (20)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Muhammad Ali (115)
- Quotes by Muhammad Ali (115)
- Than Quotes (1995)
- There are more Quotes (2)
- There are Quotes (304)
- There Quotes (2732)
- Things Quotes (1625)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Up Quotes (1893)
- There are more pleasant Quotes
- There are more pleasant things Quotes
- There are more pleasant things to do Quotes
- There are more pleasant things to do than beat Quotes
- There are more pleasant things to do than beat up Quotes
- There are more pleasant things to do than Quotes
- There are more pleasant things to Quotes