“There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.”
- The time is always right to do what is right.
- The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.
- The ultimate tragedy is not the oppression and cruelty by the bad people but the silence over that by the good people.
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.
- There comes a time when people get tired of being pushed out of the glittering sunlight of life’s July and left standing amid the piercing chill of an alpine November.
- There is nothing more tragic than to find an individual bogged down in the length of life, devoid of breadth.
- To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.