“There have been times that I’ve wept as I’ve gone from city to city and I’ve seen how far people have wandered from God.”
- There are a lot of groups that feel a little bit strange around me, because I am inclusive.
- There are many things that I don’t understand.
- There are two great forces, God’s force of good and the devil’s force of evil, and I believe Satan is alive and he is working, and he is working harder than ever, and we have many mysteries that we don’t understand.
- There have been times that I’ve wept as I’ve gone from city to city and I’ve seen how far people have wandered from God.
- There is no scriptural basis for segregation.
- There is nothing wrong with men possessing riches. The wrong comes when riches possess men.
- There’s a great deal to say in the Bible about the signs we’re to watch for, and when these signs all converge at one place we can be sure that we’re close to the end of the age.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment