“There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.”
- The truth is, no one of us can be free until everybody is free.
- There is a very fine line between loving life and being greedy for it.
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.
- There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.
- There’s something which impels us to show our inner souls. The more courageous we are, the more we succeed in explaining what we know.
- Those of us who submitted or surrendered our ideas and dreams and identities to the ‘leaders’ must take back our rights, our identities, our responsibilities.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.