“There’s something which impels us to show our inner souls. The more courageous we are, the more we succeed in explaining what we know.”
- There is no greater agony than bearing an untold story inside you.
- There is nothing so pitiful as a young cynic because he has gone from knowing nothing to believing nothing.
- There’s a world of difference between truth and facts. Facts can obscure the truth.
- There’s something which impels us to show our inner souls. The more courageous we are, the more we succeed in explaining what we know.
- Those of us who submitted or surrendered our ideas and dreams and identities to the ‘leaders’ must take back our rights, our identities, our responsibilities.
- Though I do manage to mumble around in about seven or eight languages, English remains the most beautiful of languages. It will do anything.
- Timidity makes a person modest. It makes him or her say, ‘I’m not worthy of being written up in the record of deeds in heaven or on earth.’ Timidity keeps people from their good. They are afraid to say, ‘Yes, I deserve it.’
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.