“Those who want peace should prepare for war and be strong.”
- The threats against Israel are growing.
- There is no country that has made as many concessions as Israel. Since 1967, we gave up territory that is three times the size of Israel. We showed willingness.
- Those who think that through concessions they will gain respect and peace are wrong. It’s the other way around; it will lead to more wars.
- Those who want peace should prepare for war and be strong.
- Unfortunately, the international community is not ready to deal with Iran’s repeated provocations.
- We do not ask Israeli Arabs to share in the Zionist dream. We are asking them to accept that Israel is a Jewish state – the only one in the world.
- We established Israel as a Jewish country. I want to provide an Israel that is a Jewish, Zionist country.