“To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim.”
- There can be no deep disappointment where there is not deep love.
- There comes a time when people get tired of being pushed out of the glittering sunlight of life’s July and left standing amid the piercing chill of an alpine November.
- There is nothing more tragic than to find an individual bogged down in the length of life, devoid of breadth.
- To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim.
- Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. I am not unmindful of the fact that violence often brings about momentary results. Nations have frequently won their independence in battle. But in spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace.
- War is a poor chisel to carve out tomorrow.
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.