“To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I’m working on the foundation.”
- There is just no comparison between having a dinner date with a man and staying home playing canasta with the girls.
- There isn’t anybody that looks like me without clothes on.
- There was my name up in lights. I said, ‘God, somebody’s made a mistake.’ But there it was, in lights. And I sat there and said, ‘Remember, you’re not a star.’ Yet there it was up in lights.
- To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I’m working on the foundation.
- We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
- We human beings are strange creatures and still reserve the right to think for ourselves.
- We should all start to live before we get too old.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.