“Today we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation’s promise through civility, courage, compassion and character.”
- This way of life is worth defending.
- This young century will be liberty’s century.
- To those of you who received honours, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be president of the United States.
- Today we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation’s promise through civility, courage, compassion and character.
- Use power to help people. For we are given power not to advance our own purposes nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people.
- We can’t allow the world’s worst leaders to blackmail, threaten, hold freedom-loving nations hostage with the world’s worst weapons.
- We cannot let terrorists hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.