- Maybe I am a prophet. I really hope one day there will come Confucius, Muhammad, Buddha and Christ to see me. And we will sit at a table, taking tea and eating some brownies.
- The most distressing thing that can happen to a prophet is to be proved wrong. The next most distressing thing is to be proved right.
- Follow the way of life, which the Holy Prophet has shown you, for verily that is the right path.
- It’s a tremendous responsibility to be direct descendants of the prophet Muhammad. This family has had the burden of leadership on its shoulders for 1,400 years. I’m not going to drop the ball on my shift.
- I stand here before you not as a prophet, but as a humble servant of you, the people.
- Death most resembles a prophet who is without honor in his own land or a poet who is a stranger among his people.
- The best prophet of the future is the past.