“Traveling around the world and preaching for over 70 years did not give much time for reflection.”
- Those outside the church expect followers of Christ to live differently, yet today many in church are chasing after the world – not to win them, but to be like them.
- Throughout my ministry, I have sought to build bridges between Jews and Christians.
- To start with, I love New York… It’s a little bit of the whole world… In New York, the whole world comes to you.
- Traveling around the world and preaching for over 70 years did not give much time for reflection.
- We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing.
- We go on in our pleasures thinking they’re going to last forever.
- We have an idea that we Americans are God’s chosen people, that God loves us more than any other people, and that we are God’s blessed. I tell you that God doesn’t love us any more than He does the Russians.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?