“Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.”
- To refuse awards is another way of accepting them with more noise than is normal.
- Training is everything. The peach was once a bitter almond; cauliflower is nothing but cabbage with a college education.
- Truth is mighty and will prevail. There is nothing wrong with this, except that it ain’t so.
- Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn’t.
- Truth is the most valuable thing we have. Let us economize it.
- Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
- Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.