“Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.”
- Related Quotes
- Though I do manage to mumble around in about seven or eight languages, English remains the most beautiful of languages. It will do anything.
- Timidity makes a person modest. It makes him or her say, ‘I’m not worthy of being written up in the record of deeds in heaven or on earth.’ Timidity keeps people from their good. They are afraid to say, ‘Yes, I deserve it.’
- To take a few nouns, and a few pronouns, and adverbs and adjectives, and put them together, ball them up, and throw them against the wall to make them bounce. That’s what Norman Mailer did. That’s what James Baldwin did, and Joan Didion did, and that’s what I do – that’s what I mean to do.
- Try to be a rainbow in someone’s cloud.
- Until blacks and whites see each other as brother and sister, we will not have parity. It’s very clear.
- We allow our ignorance to prevail upon us and make us think we can survive alone, alone in patches, alone in groups, alone in races, even alone in genders.
- We are braver and wiser because they existed, those strong women and strong men… We are who we are because they were who they were. It’s wise to know where you come from, who called your name.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Angelou Quotes (259)
- Be Quotes (6311)
- Cloud Quotes (13)
- In Quotes (11288)
- Maya Angelou Quotations (258)
- Maya Angelou Quotes (258)
- Maya Quotes (261)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Maya Angelou (258)
- Quotes by Maya Angelou (258)
- Rainbow Quotes (5)
- Someones Quotes (27)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Try Quotes (528)
- Try to Quotes (4)
- Try to be a Quotes
- Try to be a rainbow in Quotes
- Try to be a rainbow in someones cloud Quotes
- Try to be a rainbow in someones Quotes
- Try to be a rainbow Quotes
- Try to be Quotes