“Unfortunately, the international community is not ready to deal with Iran’s repeated provocations.”
- There is no country that has made as many concessions as Israel. Since 1967, we gave up territory that is three times the size of Israel. We showed willingness.
- Those who think that through concessions they will gain respect and peace are wrong. It’s the other way around; it will lead to more wars.
- Those who want peace should prepare for war and be strong.
- Unfortunately, the international community is not ready to deal with Iran’s repeated provocations.
- We do not ask Israeli Arabs to share in the Zionist dream. We are asking them to accept that Israel is a Jewish state – the only one in the world.
- We established Israel as a Jewish country. I want to provide an Israel that is a Jewish, Zionist country.
- We see what Hamas, what kind of this organization, how radicals, their ideology, and we see the consequences every day. You know, the rockets on Israel – and I don’t know any other countries that they will accept reality with, every day, rockets on their towns, cities.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?