“Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake.”
- Treasure the love you receive above all. It will survive long after your good health has vanished.
- Work as though you would live forever, and live as though you would die today. Go another mile!
- You never know what events are going to transpire to get you home.
- Unlike some politicians, I can admit to a mistake.
- A good head and a good heart are always a formidable combination.
- A good leader can engage in a debate frankly and thoroughly, knowing that at the end he and the other side must be closer, and thus emerge stronger. You don’t have that idea when you are arrogant, superficial, and uninformed.
- Africans require, want, the franchise on the basis of one man one vote. They want political independence.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.