“War is a poor chisel to carve out tomorrow.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- There is nothing more tragic than to find an individual bogged down in the length of life, devoid of breadth.
- To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim.
- Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. I am not unmindful of the fact that violence often brings about momentary results. Nations have frequently won their independence in battle. But in spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace.
- War is a poor chisel to carve out tomorrow.
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.
- We are not makers of history. We are made by history.
- We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- A Quotes (16648)
- Carve Quotes (5)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- Jr Quotes (185)
- King Quotes (282)
- Luther Quotes (114)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quotations (107)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes (107)
- Martin Quotes (157)
- Out Quotes (1894)
- Poor Quotes (191)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Martin Luther King Jr. (107)
- Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr. (107)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Tomorrow Quotes (80)
- War is a Quotes (5)
- War is Quotes (17)
- War Quotes (313)
- Chisel Quotes
- War is a poor chisel Quotes
- War is a poor chisel to carve out Quotes
- War is a poor chisel to carve out tomorrow Quotes
- War is a poor chisel to carve Quotes
- War is a poor chisel to Quotes
- War is a poor Quotes