“Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- To other countries, I may go as a tourist, but to India, I come as a pilgrim.
- Violence as a way of achieving racial justice is both impractical and immoral. I am not unmindful of the fact that violence often brings about momentary results. Nations have frequently won their independence in battle. But in spite of temporary victories, violence never brings permanent peace.
- War is a poor chisel to carve out tomorrow.
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows.
- We are not makers of history. We are made by history.
- We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Are Quotes (5203)
- Carving Quotes (5)
- Chisels Quotes (2)
- For Quotes (6052)
- Jr Quotes (185)
- King Quotes (282)
- Luther Quotes (114)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quotations (107)
- Martin Luther King Jr. Quotes (107)
- Martin Quotes (157)
- Out Quotes (1894)
- Peaceful Quotes (30)
- Poor Quotes (191)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Martin Luther King Jr. (107)
- Quotes by Martin Luther King Jr. (107)
- Tomorrows Quotes (10)
- Wars are Quotes (6)
- Wars Quotes (56)
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful Quotes
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out peaceful tomorrows Quotes
- Wars are poor chisels for carving out Quotes
- Wars are poor chisels for carving Quotes
- Wars are poor chisels for Quotes
- Wars are poor chisels Quotes
- Wars are poor Quotes