“We are all alike, on the inside.”
- Under certain circumstances, urgent circumstances, desperate circumstances, profanity provides a relief denied even to prayer.
- Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody.
- We Americans… bear the ark of liberties of the world.
- We are all alike, on the inside.
- We have the best government that money can buy.
- What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.
- What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.