“We can’t afford to be killing one another.”
- There is nothing I fear more than waking up without a program that will help me bring a little happiness to those with no resources, those who are poor, illiterate, and ridden with terminal disease.
- There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
- To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.
- We can’t afford to be killing one another.
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
- We pledge ourselves to liberate all our people from the continuing bondage of poverty, deprivation, suffering, gender and other discrimination.
- Whatever position I occupied, it was the result of colleagues – of my comrades in the movement – who had decided in their wisdom to use me for the purpose of focusing the attention of the country and the international community on me.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.