“We can’t allow the world’s worst leaders to blackmail, threaten, hold freedom-loving nations hostage with the world’s worst weapons.”
- To those of you who received honours, awards and distinctions, I say well done. And to the C students, I say you, too, can be president of the United States.
- Today we affirm a new commitment to live out our nation’s promise through civility, courage, compassion and character.
- Use power to help people. For we are given power not to advance our own purposes nor to make a great show in the world, nor a name. There is but one just use of power and it is to serve people.
- We can’t allow the world’s worst leaders to blackmail, threaten, hold freedom-loving nations hostage with the world’s worst weapons.
- We cannot let terrorists hold this nation hostile or hold our allies hostile.
- We don’t believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans.
- We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.