“We established Israel as a Jewish country. I want to provide an Israel that is a Jewish, Zionist country.”
- Those who want peace should prepare for war and be strong.
- Unfortunately, the international community is not ready to deal with Iran’s repeated provocations.
- We do not ask Israeli Arabs to share in the Zionist dream. We are asking them to accept that Israel is a Jewish state – the only one in the world.
- We established Israel as a Jewish country. I want to provide an Israel that is a Jewish, Zionist country.
- We see what Hamas, what kind of this organization, how radicals, their ideology, and we see the consequences every day. You know, the rockets on Israel – and I don’t know any other countries that they will accept reality with, every day, rockets on their towns, cities.
- What I really – and I would like to clarify my position, to topple Hamas. And I think it’s possible to bring reasonable people, moderate people to take power in Gaza Strip.
- What you have in the Middle East is tension not between Jews and Arabs, not between Israelis and Palestinians, but between the radical wing and the moderate people.