“We go on in our pleasures thinking they’re going to last forever.”
- To start with, I love New York… It’s a little bit of the whole world… In New York, the whole world comes to you.
- Traveling around the world and preaching for over 70 years did not give much time for reflection.
- We are not cisterns made for hoarding, we are channels made for sharing.
- We go on in our pleasures thinking they’re going to last forever.
- We have an idea that we Americans are God’s chosen people, that God loves us more than any other people, and that we are God’s blessed. I tell you that God doesn’t love us any more than He does the Russians.
- We’re a diverse society, and I think the TV is doing a great job in showing that we’re all human beings, that we can all get along, that we can all be together, and I think that’s a marvelous thing.
- We’re all sinners. Everybody you meet all over the world is a sinner.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment