“We have a saying in Guns N’ Roses: ‘When somebody’s gonna get yelled at, they’re gonna get the corn.’”
- Regarding social media, I really don’t understand what appears to be the general population’s lack of concern over privacy issues in publicizing their entire lives on the Internet for others to see to such an extent… but hey it’s them, not me, so whatever.
- Sometimes your friends are your lovers, or have been at one time.
- There was a much more self-destructive nature in ‘Appetite.’ It was a going-for-it-at-all-cost thing that worked then.
- We have a saying in Guns N’ Roses: ‘When somebody’s gonna get yelled at, they’re gonna get the corn.’
- ‘Welcome To New York’ is one of those songs that, with just one single radio play, will make at least 10 New Yorkers move to Marfa, Texas.
- Eventually, I started to actually enjoy rapping.
- I am American. If you drop me in Seoul, I don’t think I’m going to thrive there.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?