“We have the best government that money can buy.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- Water, taken in moderation, cannot hurt anybody.
- We Americans… bear the ark of liberties of the world.
- We are all alike, on the inside.
- We have the best government that money can buy.
- What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.
- What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.
- What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Best Quotes (737)
- Buy Quotes (129)
- Can Quotes (3147)
- Government Quotes (335)
- Have Quotes (6102)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Money Quotes (458)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- That Quotes (10598)
- The Quotes (20855)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- We have Quotes (94)
- We have the Quotes (4)
- We Quotes (3653)
- We have the best government Quotes
- We have the best government that money can buy Quotes
- We have the best government that money can Quotes
- We have the best government that money Quotes
- We have the best government that Quotes
- We have the best Quotes