“We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.”
- We are not makers of history. We are made by history.
- We may have all come on different ships, but we’re in the same boat now.
- We must accept finite disappointment, but never lose infinite hope.
- We must build dikes of courage to hold back the flood of fear.
- We must concentrate not merely on the negative expulsion of war but the postive affirmation of peace.
- We must develop and maintain the capacity to forgive. He who is devoid of the power to forgive is devoid of the power to love. There is some good in the worst of us and some evil in the best of us. When we discover this, we are less prone to hate our enemies.
- We must learn to live together as brothers or perish together as fools.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.