“We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.”
- There is nothing like returning to a place that remains unchanged to find the ways in which you yourself have altered.
- To deny people their human rights is to challenge their very humanity.
- We can’t afford to be killing one another.
- We must use time wisely and forever realize that the time is always ripe to do right.
- We pledge ourselves to liberate all our people from the continuing bondage of poverty, deprivation, suffering, gender and other discrimination.
- Whatever position I occupied, it was the result of colleagues – of my comrades in the movement – who had decided in their wisdom to use me for the purpose of focusing the attention of the country and the international community on me.
- When I came to Johannesburg from the countryside, I knew nobody, but many strangers were very kind to me. I then was dragged into politics, and then, subsequently, I became a lawyer.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.