“We shall perish by guile just as we slew.”
- Too few rejoice at a friend’s good fortune.
- Unions in wedlock are perverted by the victory of shameless passion that masters the female among men and beasts.
- We must pronounce him fortunate who has ended his life in fair prosperity.
- We shall perish by guile just as we slew.
- What atonement is there for blood spilt upon the earth?
- What exists outside is a man’s concern; let no woman give advice; and do no mischief within doors.
- What good is it to live a life that brings pains?
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.