“We should all start to live before we get too old.”
- To put it bluntly, I seem to have a whole superstructure with no foundation. But I’m working on the foundation.
- We are all of us stars, and we deserve to twinkle.
- We human beings are strange creatures and still reserve the right to think for ourselves.
- We should all start to live before we get too old.
- What I really want to say: That what the world really needs is a real feeling of kinship. Everybody: stars, laborers, Negroes, Jews, Arabs. We are all brothers.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
- What good am I? I can’t have kids. I can’t cook. I’ve been divorced three times. Who would want me?
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.