“We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbour them.”
- We don’t believe in planners and deciders making the decisions on behalf of Americans.
- We know that dictators are quick to choose aggression, while free nations strive to resolve differences in peace.
- We will build new ships to carry man forward into the universe, to gain a new foothold on the moon and to prepare for new journeys to the worlds beyond our own.
- We will make no distinction between the terrorists who committed these acts and those who harbour them.
- We will not waver; we will not tire; we will not falter, and we will not fail. Peace and Freedom will prevail.
- We will stand up for our friends in the world. And one of the most important friends is the State of Israel. My administration will be steadfast in support Israel against terrorism and violence, and in seeking the peace for which all Israelis pray.
- We’ve climbed the mighty mountain. I see the valley below, and it’s a valley of peace.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.