“What good am I? I can’t have kids. I can’t cook. I’ve been divorced three times. Who would want me?”
- We should all start to live before we get too old.
- What I really want to say: That what the world really needs is a real feeling of kinship. Everybody: stars, laborers, Negroes, Jews, Arabs. We are all brothers.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
- What good am I? I can’t have kids. I can’t cook. I’ve been divorced three times. Who would want me?
- What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can’t I just be an ordinary woman?
- What’s the good of drawing in the next breath if all you do is let it out and draw in another?
- When Clark Gable died, I cried for 2 days straight. I couldn’t eat or sleep.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.