“What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can’t I just be an ordinary woman?”
- What I really want to say: That what the world really needs is a real feeling of kinship. Everybody: stars, laborers, Negroes, Jews, Arabs. We are all brothers.
- What do I wear in bed? Why, Chanel No. 5, of course.
- What good am I? I can’t have kids. I can’t cook. I’ve been divorced three times. Who would want me?
- What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can’t I just be an ordinary woman?
- What’s the good of drawing in the next breath if all you do is let it out and draw in another?
- When Clark Gable died, I cried for 2 days straight. I couldn’t eat or sleep.
- When I was 11, the whole world was closed to me. I just felt I was on the outside of the world.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.