“What really matters is how God sees me. He isn’t concerned with labels; he is concerned about the state of man’s soul.”
- We have an idea that we Americans are God’s chosen people, that God loves us more than any other people, and that we are God’s blessed. I tell you that God doesn’t love us any more than He does the Russians.
- We’re a diverse society, and I think the TV is doing a great job in showing that we’re all human beings, that we can all get along, that we can all be together, and I think that’s a marvelous thing.
- We’re all sinners. Everybody you meet all over the world is a sinner.
- What really matters is how God sees me. He isn’t concerned with labels; he is concerned about the state of man’s soul.
- When Christians say God has been talking to them about something, it simply means they have a strong inner conviction or feeling that God has made His will known to them.
- When I reached 80, my world turned upside down physically. I’ve had a lot of physical problems.
- When I was young, I could not imagine being old. My mother said, and the doctor confirmed, that I had an unusual amount of energy; and it followed me into young adulthood.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?