“What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce.”
- We have the best government that money can buy.
- What a wee little part of a person’s life are his acts and his words! His real life is led in his head, and is known to none but himself.
- What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.
- What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce.
- When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people.
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.