- What are the two principal design tools used for building site page, blog, and email templates in HubSpot?
- Which of the following is a common example of when a global group would be useful?
- By default, new CSS files created in the Code Editor automatically include ‘modules.css’. What does ‘modules.css’ do?
- According to the Nielsen-Norman Group, image sliders are highly effective tools for converting site visitors into leads.
- What option allows you to copy a template to raw code?
- When your CSS style is ready to be previewed, how do you make it available as a choice in the Style Menu?
- Which module type helps HubSpot customers convert visitors into leads?
- In web design terminology, on a responsive website:
- In which of the following situations would body classes be most valuable?
- What are HubL tags?
- What category of pages contains the option to build an Error Page?
- What is one function of the ‘Edit CS’ dropdown menu item?
- What is a Flexible Column?
- When two modules are grouped, what happens to their associated HTML?
- Why is it better to use an attached stylesheet instead of inline styling, for pages?
- Which of the following is not the correct method for determining which classes are assigned to a module?
- What does COS stand for?
- What option is used when making changes to a single instance of a global module?
- What is the Code Editor?
- What is the purpose of a global group or module?
- A Primary CSS File is enabled by default on all templates.
- What is the HubSpot COS and what does it do?
- Why is module placeholder text important to the end user?
- Which of the following is a true statement about email design?
- Adding the HTML background-color property to an image will display a color, even if images are turned off.
- Why should you style email templates with inline styles instead of css stylesheets?
- HubSpot emails can also exist as web pages. Why is this important?
- A default module type in HubSpot is an “Email Signature” module.
- What question should you be asking yourself when testing an email template on a mobile device?
- What is CAN-SPAM and why is it a required module for email templates?
- According to the US Consumer Device Preference Report, nearly half of all emails are opened on a mobile device.
- Why is it important to use descriptive default text?
- According to the Emails Templates class, a “bullet-proof” CTA is designed with an image.
- What is the most important reason to include Personalization Tokens for lead generation when designing email templates?
- What’s the most important first step in designing an effective marketing email template?
- How can you use the Template Builder to help end users brand their emails?
- Which of these is a reason for using HubSpot for sending emails versus other tools?
- Why is it important to include space for an image in an email template?
- True or False: Forms function best when placed on Landing Pages.
- What is the best way to ensure the site footer is consistent across all pages?
- True or False: Effective Landing Pages include site navigation.
- In terms of successful marketing, why is it important to use empty space effectively?
- What specific element does HubSpot recommend for every single page, for lead-generation?
- When designing site architecture and navigation, which of the following is paramount?
- If you were asked to modify the Home Page for a Company in order to describe the Company’s reputation, which of the following modules would best describe their reputation?
- Why does HubSpot recommend customers create websites with the HubSpot design tools instead of other popular CMS platforms?
- A well-designed Landing Page is like an additional employee that works 24/7.
- True or false: Since blogs are always changing, content “above-the-fold’ is less important.
- True or False: You can only create one blog per site with HubSpot’s design tools.
- How is the layout of a Blog Post Template built?
- A client wants to catapult themselves into a thought leader for their industry. As their designer, how can you help to promote a company’s thought leadership through templates?
- How can the layout of a blog post improve the blog author’s experience?
- Where do you change layout of individual blog posts?
- Fill in the blank: While most pages should be optimized for user interaction, responsive blogs should be first optimized for _________.
- For the sake of keeping users engaged over time, it is vital that a blog feature a ________ in addition to content.
- True or false: Design consistency with home page and site pages is important to user experience.
- In order to maximize readability of your blog, you should design using only one color.
- Calls-to-Action should be included in Blog Posts and ________?
- Where are options such as Date Format and Commenting options controlled from?
- Which of the following questions does NOT factor into developing your site’s user personas:
- True or False: When designing for your users, your initial site prototype should be written in code.
- Affordances can also be described as:
- What is the feedback principle in relation to designing the user experience?
- Of the following choices, which would be the best way to create a consistent site experience?
- Adaptive design relies on predefined screen sizes.
- Fill in the blank: Acccording to by Akamai, 40% of people will abandon a webpage if it takes more than _____ seconds to load.
- Select the correct line of HTML that activates the phone app of a mobile device.
- When designing a mobile-optimized menu in HubSpot, the menu stacks vertically on smaller screens by default.
- What element is most important when writing a CSS media query?
What specific element does HubSpot recommend for every single page, for lead-generation?
A) An embedded social media feed
B) A “Contact Us’ link
C) A site logo
D) A Call-to-Action
The correct answer is:
D) A Call-to-Action