“When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people.”
- Related Quotes
- What is the difference between a taxidermist and a tax collector? The taxidermist takes only your skin.
- What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce.
- When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people.
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
- When in doubt tell the truth.
- When people do not respect us we are sharply offended; yet in his private heart no man much respects himself.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.