“When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce.
- When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people.
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
- When in doubt tell the truth.
- When people do not respect us we are sharply offended; yet in his private heart no man much respects himself.
- When red-haired people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Angry Quotes (59)
- Count Quotes (44)
- Four Quotes (150)
- Mark Quotes (244)
- Mark Twain Quotations (213)
- Mark Twain Quotes (213)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Mark Twain (213)
- Quotes by Mark Twain (213)
- Swear Quotes (9)
- To Quotes (18171)
- Twain Quotes (214)
- Very Quotes (1805)
- When angry count Quotes (2)
- When angry count to Quotes (2)
- When angry Quotes (2)
- When Quotes (3781)
- When angry count to four Quotes
- When angry count to four when Quotes
- When angry count to four when very angry Quotes
- When angry count to four when very angry swear Quotes
- When angry count to four when very Quotes