“When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.”
- What, sir, would the people of the earth be without woman? They would be scarce, sir, almighty scarce.
- When I was younger I could remember anything, whether it happened or not.
- When a person cannot deceive himself the chances are against his being able to deceive other people.
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
- When in doubt tell the truth.
- When people do not respect us we are sharply offended; yet in his private heart no man much respects himself.
- When red-haired people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn.
Comments: Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful? Login or SignUp to reply comment.