“When I reached 80, my world turned upside down physically. I’ve had a lot of physical problems.”
- We’re all sinners. Everybody you meet all over the world is a sinner.
- What really matters is how God sees me. He isn’t concerned with labels; he is concerned about the state of man’s soul.
- When Christians say God has been talking to them about something, it simply means they have a strong inner conviction or feeling that God has made His will known to them.
- When I reached 80, my world turned upside down physically. I’ve had a lot of physical problems.
- When I was young, I could not imagine being old. My mother said, and the doctor confirmed, that I had an unusual amount of energy; and it followed me into young adulthood.
- When anyone has the power to destroy the whole human race in a matter of hours, it becomes a moral issue. The church must speak out.
- When granted many years of life, growing old in age is natural, but growing old with grace is a choice. Growing older with grace is possible for all who will set their hearts and minds on the Giver of grace, the Lord Jesus Christ.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment