“When I was 11, the whole world was closed to me. I just felt I was on the outside of the world.”
- Related Quotes
- What good is it being Marilyn Monroe? Why can’t I just be an ordinary woman?
- What’s the good of drawing in the next breath if all you do is let it out and draw in another?
- When Clark Gable died, I cried for 2 days straight. I couldn’t eat or sleep.
- When I was 11, the whole world was closed to me. I just felt I was on the outside of the world.
- When I was a youngster I lived with different families. I nearly always felt closer to the man of the house. Maybe because I always dreamed of having a father of my own.
- When I was five I think, that’s when I started wanting to be an actress.
- When I was five, I think, that’s when I started wanting to be an actress. I loved to play. I didn’t like the world around me because it was kind of grim, but I loved to play house. It was like you could make your own boundaries.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.