“When I was young, I had to learn the fundamentals of basketball. You can have all the physical ability in the world, but you still have to know the fundamentals.”
- We all fly. Once you leave the ground, you fly. Some people fly longer than others.
- When I lose the sense of motivation and the sense to prove something as a basketball player, it’s time for me to move away from the game.
- When I was playing before I retired, I never really understood the appreciation and the respect that people gave me. People had treated me like a god or something, and that was very embarrassing.
- When I was young, I had to learn the fundamentals of basketball. You can have all the physical ability in the world, but you still have to know the fundamentals.
- Winning isn’t always championships.
- You have competition every day because you set such high standards for yourself that you have to go out every day and live up to that.
- You have to expect things of yourself before you can do them.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.