“When I went to college, it became more of a hobby, and that’s when I think I got the realest music education. It wasn’t something that I had to do. It wasn’t an obligation.”
- Rap was started by black people and, thus, is at the foundation of black culture. So people cannot always wrap their minds around someone like me being inspired by it. But if you listen to the things we’re saying, they’re authentically us.
- They’re not going to have a homeless person on a poster representing New York.
- When I was 15, I talked to Liam Neeson because I was the only one of my friends ballsy enough to engage him.
- When I went to college, it became more of a hobby, and that’s when I think I got the realest music education. It wasn’t something that I had to do. It wasn’t an obligation.
- You can’t really label me as a musician, a comedian, or a rapper – you know, it’s different.
- I created Punk for this day and age. Do you see Britney walking around wearing ties and singing punk? Hell no. That’s what I do. I’m like a Sid Vicious for a new generation.
- I decorated my house like a medieval gothic castle, European-style. Chandeliers and red velvet curtains. My bedroom is pink and black, my bathroom is totally Hello Kitty, I have a massive pink couch and a big antique gold cross.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?