“When it comes to gossip, I have to readily admit men are as guilty as women.”
- When I was a youngster I lived with different families. I nearly always felt closer to the man of the house. Maybe because I always dreamed of having a father of my own.
- When I was five I think, that’s when I started wanting to be an actress.
- When I was five, I think, that’s when I started wanting to be an actress. I loved to play. I didn’t like the world around me because it was kind of grim, but I loved to play house. It was like you could make your own boundaries.
- When it comes to gossip, I have to readily admit men are as guilty as women.
- Why is it you always meet people when you look your worst?
- With fame, you know, you can read about yourself, somebody else’s ideas about you, but what’s important is how you feel about yourself – for survival and living day to day with what comes up.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.