“When people come to a concert, they wanna hear the hits, the big radio songs, and they wanna hear them how they’re used to hearing them. I like playing them how they were recorded.”
- We have parties at my house. My girlfriends and I play our iPods, with all of our favorite songs. We pick our songs and jump up on the counter and dance, and do runway stuff, and we take video with my camera. When I’m with my girlfriends, I act like I’m 19.
- Well, a lot of people don’t know this about me, but I’m actually shy around people I don’t know. I would just say with my first concert, my first tour, I didn’t really talk onstage. I was like, ‘Thank you, I love you guys,’ or whatever. But now I’ve just kind of learned to work a crowd.
- When I tour, I stuff fridges full of organic food and stick to that.
- When people come to a concert, they wanna hear the hits, the big radio songs, and they wanna hear them how they’re used to hearing them. I like playing them how they were recorded.
- Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.
- You can’t complain about the pressures, the paparazzi, the madness. Because that is the job. I’ve always understood that’s the deal.
- You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it’s completely false.