“When red-haired people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn.”
- When angry, count to four; when very angry, swear.
- When in doubt tell the truth.
- When people do not respect us we are sharply offended; yet in his private heart no man much respects himself.
- When red-haired people are above a certain social grade their hair is auburn.
- When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries disappear and life stands explained.
- When you fish for love, bait with your heart, not your brain.
- When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.