“When there is a Palestinian state, it will absorb hundreds of thousands of refugees from Syria and Lebanon, because these states will simply expel all of these refugees.”
- What I really – and I would like to clarify my position, to topple Hamas. And I think it’s possible to bring reasonable people, moderate people to take power in Gaza Strip.
- What you have in the Middle East is tension not between Jews and Arabs, not between Israelis and Palestinians, but between the radical wing and the moderate people.
- When Jews are sacrificed, you have to ask yourself who will be next.
- When there is a Palestinian state, it will absorb hundreds of thousands of refugees from Syria and Lebanon, because these states will simply expel all of these refugees.
- Without any doubt, the Iranian threat is the biggest threat facing the Jewish people since the Second World War.
- Yisrael Beiteinu has no objection to the nonviolent expression of opinion. It is violent speech that forms a clear and present danger that we refuse to tolerate.
- Yisrael Beiteinu is a party that puts on the table all the problems that people are afraid to speak about.
Comments: Login or SignUp to reply comment. Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?