“When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.”
- When I was young, I could not imagine being old. My mother said, and the doctor confirmed, that I had an unusual amount of energy; and it followed me into young adulthood.
- When anyone has the power to destroy the whole human race in a matter of hours, it becomes a moral issue. The church must speak out.
- When granted many years of life, growing old in age is natural, but growing old with grace is a choice. Growing older with grace is possible for all who will set their hearts and minds on the Giver of grace, the Lord Jesus Christ.
- When wealth is lost, nothing is lost; when health is lost, something is lost; when character is lost, all is lost.
- Whenever I counsel someone who feels called to be an evangelist, I always urge them to guard their time and not feel like they have to do everything.
- While I have never learned to use a computer, I am surrounded by family and friends who carry information to me from blogs, Facebook, Twitter, and various websites.
- You’re born. You suffer. You die. Fortunately, there’s a loophole.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Was this article helpful?Login or SignUp to reply comment