“While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.”
- Whenever I want to laugh, I read a wonderful book, ‘Children’s Letters to God.’ You can open it anywhere. One I read recently said, ‘Dear God, thank you for the baby brother, but what I prayed for was a puppy.’
- Whenever I’m around some who is modest, I think, ‘Run like hell and all of fire.’ You don’t want modesty, you want humility.
- Whenever something went wrong when I was young – if I had a pimple or if my hair broke – my mom would say, ‘Sister mine, I’m going to make you some soup.’ And I really thought the soup would make my pimple go away or my hair stronger.
- While I know myself as a creation of God, I am also obligated to realize and remember that everyone else and everything else are also God’s creation.
- While the rest of the world has been improving technology, Ghana has been improving the quality of man’s humanity to man.
- Won’t it be wonderful when black history and native American history and Jewish history and all of U.S. history is taught from one book. Just U.S. history.
- Words mean more than what is set down on paper. It takes the human voice to infuse them with deeper meaning.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.