“Whole Foods is a wonderland molded to accommodate the psyche of the socially-responsible, guilt-ridden liberal – the crunchy Kucinich capitalist.”
- What’s in your closet, John Podesta?
- When I started to work in Hollywood at a fairly low level delivering scripts around town, listening to AM talk radio, I at first listened to it as a novelty.
- While I have no desire to see Mr. Obama’s birth certificate, I do want to see his college transcripts.
- Whole Foods is a wonderland molded to accommodate the psyche of the socially-responsible, guilt-ridden liberal – the crunchy Kucinich capitalist.
- With its emphasis on star power, the Obama campaign from Day One emphasized the candidate’s perfectly cut presidential presence.
- Women want to get to know Sarah Palin. And they want to meet her family.
- Women’s Studies, Queer Studies, African-American Studies, and Chicano Studies all produce culturally acceptable separatist and supremacy mind-sets and countenance movements that resemble those of white supremacists.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.