“Why is it you always meet people when you look your worst?”
- Previous and Next Quotes
- When I was five I think, that’s when I started wanting to be an actress.
- When I was five, I think, that’s when I started wanting to be an actress. I loved to play. I didn’t like the world around me because it was kind of grim, but I loved to play house. It was like you could make your own boundaries.
- When it comes to gossip, I have to readily admit men are as guilty as women.
- Why is it you always meet people when you look your worst?
- With fame, you know, you can read about yourself, somebody else’s ideas about you, but what’s important is how you feel about yourself – for survival and living day to day with what comes up.
- Women who seek to be equal with men lack ambition.
- You know, most people really don’t know me.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.
- Related Search Results on:
- Always Quotes (2004)
- Is Quotes (12942)
- It Quotes (8392)
- Look Quotes (797)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotations (187)
- Marilyn Monroe Quotes (187)
- Marilyn Quotes (191)
- Meet Quotes (131)
- Monroe Quotes (190)
- People Quotes (4151)
- Quotations (37072)
- Quotations by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- Quotes by Marilyn Monroe (187)
- When Quotes (3781)
- Why is it Quotes (3)
- Why is Quotes (4)
- Why Quotes (572)
- Worst Quotes (135)
- You Quotes (6449)
- Your Quotes (1947)
- Why is it you always meet people Quotes
- Why is it you always meet people when Quotes
- Why is it you always meet people when you look Quotes
- Why is it you always meet people when you Quotes
- Why is it you always meet Quotes
- Why is it you always Quotes
- Why is it you Quotes