“Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.”
- Well, a lot of people don’t know this about me, but I’m actually shy around people I don’t know. I would just say with my first concert, my first tour, I didn’t really talk onstage. I was like, ‘Thank you, I love you guys,’ or whatever. But now I’ve just kind of learned to work a crowd.
- When I tour, I stuff fridges full of organic food and stick to that.
- When people come to a concert, they wanna hear the hits, the big radio songs, and they wanna hear them how they’re used to hearing them. I like playing them how they were recorded.
- Why should I care what other people think of me? I am who I am. And who I wanna be.
- You can’t complain about the pressures, the paparazzi, the madness. Because that is the job. I’ve always understood that’s the deal.
- You get built up and put on a pedestal and then people want to bring you down. It can be hurtful. Some people try to make me look bad or not a nice person but it’s completely false.
- A final agreement between Israel and the Palestinians has to be based on a program of exchange of territory and populations.