“Why shouldn’t truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.”
- When your friends begin to flatter you on how young you look, it’s a sure sign you’re getting old.
- Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it is time to pause and reflect.
- Why is it that we rejoice at a birth and grieve at a funeral? It is because we are not the person involved.
- Why shouldn’t truth be stranger than fiction? Fiction, after all, has to make sense.
- Wit is the sudden marriage of ideas which, before their union, were not perceived to have any relation.
- Words are only painted fire; a look is the fire itself.
- Work consists of whatever a body is obliged to do. Play consists of whatever a body is not obliged to do.
Leave feedback below about how to improve it. Submit your Answer or Question. Was this article helpful?
Login or SignUp to reply Comment (or) Comment Anonymously.